CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

We're Still Around :o/

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Things have been super crazy around here. Chris and his mom went to Vegas almost two weeks ago and the night they got back at almost 1am Chris could tell he was getting sick. So all the next day, Friday, and Saturday he felt really bad. He went to an urgent care place on Saturday and got some meds and was just in bed most of the day. Saturday night at 3:30 am he got up to pee and I was up too b/c I was down in back and wasn't sleeping well. He came back to bed and said he felt like he was going to pass out. He laid down and few seconds later he went into a seizure. He had never had one before and I can tell you it was the most traumatic experience of my life. He stiffened up and his back was arched, his head cocked all the way back and his eyes rolled back. I screamed his name I don't know how many times, ran around the bed, ran back around the bed to get the phone, thought to call 911 but decided to call his mom for some stupid reason, mis dialed her phone # and called his cell # twice and then finally got her on the phone. He came out of it and was totally out of it. He was staring right through me and I literally thought he had gone blind. Then in walks my poor baby girl, Sydni. My screaming had woke her up and she was awake the rest of the night. We decided to call 911 and have them come get him b/c we were scared it would happen again in the car on the way to the hospital. So they came and took him to the new hospital in Cedar Park and Linda went w/ him. He was there until about 1 the next afternoon. They said it was caused from the high fever he had, dehydration and he had taken a muscle relaxer the dr. gave him that could have caused it.

So needless to say, we have had a rough week or so. Sydni broke down at school on Tues. after it happened and it just broke our hearts. She was so scared still and just didn't know what to think or make of it all. She didn't act scared at all while it was happening but we knew it had to have traumatized her.

Then we have just all been sick w/ allergies and I was down in my back for 2 weeks. It is just now better. And Chris didn't start feeling better until Thurs. of this week and didn't get out of the house until Friday. He had strep, a really bad sinus infection and acute bronchitis.

FUN FUN STUFF!!!!

Hope everyone else has been doing better since I last posted.

3 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

Scaary! Glad he's better! Miss you guys!

dee said...

Scary stuff! Glad he is doing better! Are we ever going to get together :)

Dana said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so glad to hear that you guys are healthy again.