CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shooters Girls Photo Shoot


Here are my beautiful girls in their newest photos as our Little Shooters Girls. Years ago I framed a picture of Sydni on our pool table and put it up at Shooters. Well, then everyone wanted updated pictures so I put one up of both girls awhile back and it needed updating again. Kenzie didn't even really have hair in the last one. So here are the shots I got today at our little photo shoot. I framed the top two pictures to put up at both locations. It was lots of fun.


Original Shooters Girl Picture
Sydni Aleese @ 10 months old!


Kenzie's First Shooters Girl Shoot
About 9 months old

2 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

OMGosh, they are so cute in their Shppters shirts. I want t-shirts for my kids....

R and R Stacy said...

TAG your it!! I tagged you on my blog go check it out it's fun.....