CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why God???

Well, we had another hilarious Sydni Saga. She spent the night w/ Mimi on Tuesday and went to bed late and woke up early so of course she was a jewel for Mom after she came home. I was once again attempting to get Kenzie up from her nap and ready for her gymnastics class at the Y and that was not going well. Then Sydni asked if she could watch Kenzie "Jump, Jump" again. I told her NO b/c last time she did not do as I had asked while in the gym. She just lost it and started screaming.... "Why are you so mean to me?" I am so bad, I just can't help but laugh and that just makes her even more mad. So after a period of her whining and both Chris and I getting onto her about stopping and getting ready for the Y she ran off to her room. The TV was on in the playroom and I thought at first that is what we were hearing, but upon further investigation I walked back towards her room and could clearly hear what she was saying even w/ her door shut. She was desperately seeking answers from God.

"Why God, why are you doing this to me? Why are they so mean to me, I mean WHY, WHY are you doing this to me? Momma was mean and now you even made Dadda mean too. WHY? WHY is this happening to me? I just don't understand it. WHY God??????"

Don't ask me what we are going to do with this little pistol we have on our hands b/c I just don't know. I'm sure I will spend many nights desperately seeking answers from God as well.

;o)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my hell...Hilarious! You guys really ought to start treating her a little better!!!

Jenna said...

Can you imagine Sydni, the teenager? YIKES! Braeden's very dramatic, too. And he's a boy!