CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mommy Crashed A Motorbycle!



How stinkin' cute are kids!!! I haven't told this story yet.... our friend Garry brought over his little mini motorcycle last week and said, Oh you guys take it for a ride. Well growing up on a ranch w/ my brother's dirt bike and four wheelers, I thought oh no problem, I can ride that. Well, I got the gears down and got to the end of the "STRAIGHT" side walk and then attempted the TURN. Mind you, this is one of those little motorcycles where the steering is below you. I had the entire width of the main street on the side of our house to turn and I could not get the darn thing to turn. So needless to say, as I neared the curb on the other end of the street, I panicked, goosed it for some stupid reason, and CRASHED bad. I was okay, just a sore collar bone and scratched up and bruised leg, but the bike, not so good. I bent all kinds of things and it wouldn't shift right after that. We'll be getting a bill for that one. ;o)

But I actually just noticed today, when we passed a motorcycle on our street on the way to see our friend Garry and Kenzie started talking about it again that she says "Motorbycle" How cute is that? That's one for the baby book. Anyways, just wanted to share this adorable video I got of her. The quality is nothing great, sorry, it was w/ my camera.


3 comments:

Heather said...

She's such a cutie! Stay away from motorbycles!! :)

R and R Stacy said...

Oh my gosh, are you OK? I had a fall last week too, not so good.
Kenzie is too darn cute! Love it!

dee said...

That is precious! So glad you got it recorded. Have a great week!