CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Where does the time go??????

6:40 a.m. and her special plate and special bear I had when I was little.

She picked her outfit for the first day. It just happened to match her new lunch bag!

Found her locker and was pretty proud

Just being Sydni right off the bat. Aiyanna is pretty shy so hopefully Sissy will spice up her life a bit. ;O)

Picking her up after school. Went pretty smooth!!




Sydni's own words about her first day of school.


Well, everything went GREAT today. We all took her to school and walked her into her class. She was a champ and put everything where it belonged and sat right down and started coloring. She made a new friend (Aiyanna, sitting next her in the photos). She said she loved school and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

Dad asked if she was the tallest kid in the class and she animatedly said "YES" moving her hand from head to toe, "My teacher said I was the longgggest kid in class and had the biggest feet!"

What a milestone!!!!! I didn't cry at all dropping her off. I almost did driving to school but finally lost it after we got home and I was looking at the pictures. I just don't know how 5 years have already gone by!

Please enjoy sharing this wonderful day with us!

1 comments:

vanessa28 said...

I think that is so awesome. She is so precious. Those rolls are the cutest on her.And it's funny I did the same thing with my little one.