CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Leader of the Pack No More :o(


Well, as many of you know we are HUGE Packers fans and have been going to Green Bay for a game for the last 6 or so years.

I have just been heartbroken over the chain of events that are still in limbo surrounding Brett Favre's desire to come back and continue to play. I just don't get how an organization that Favre has dedicated his career to can turn on him and publicly disrespect him so. So what if he has been wishy washy on retirement for years. Everyone has just been pressuring him to b/c he was reaching the age where it is the norm, but the man loves football and doesn't want to quit playing. I respect him for that and just hope his desire to play hasn't been too much of a negative factor in his family life and especially for his beautiful wife and daughters. But other than that, how can you fault the guy for just loving the game so much.

Just can't believe everything that is happening and I am so saddened by it all. I hope this all works out for Favre and he can come to some kind of peaceful decision. We are going to Green Bay at the end of September for the Packers vs. Cowboys game w/ our good friends the Ramseys who are die hard Cowboys fans. It should be a blast. I just hope I don't have too many feelings of resentment for the team we have supported for so long.

Just needed to rant!!!

0 comments: