I have been a bit crafty here lately. I actually made another name frame for Brady, our good friend Rick's little boy but forgot to take a picture. It turned out really cute too. Maybe I will try to get a picture of it soon. And I of course had to make my new little niece a name frame and finally got around to making Kenzie her step stool . I have had it forever and just never painted it. I felt so bad, very happy that it is done now.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Been A Bit Crafty Lately!
I have been a bit crafty here lately. I actually made another name frame for Brady, our good friend Rick's little boy but forgot to take a picture. It turned out really cute too. Maybe I will try to get a picture of it soon. And I of course had to make my new little niece a name frame and finally got around to making Kenzie her step stool . I have had it forever and just never painted it. I felt so bad, very happy that it is done now.
Posted by The Millers at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Look at you! Very nice. I want one of those step stools for L. hint...hint...lol
Great job!
Post a Comment