CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter



Any of you that knew me growing up, and even some now, know that I am a professional eye roller. It got me in alot of trouble w/ some teachers. I won't name any names (Mrs. Williams)! Well, I have successfully passed that trait onto Sydni. Not intentionally of course! She was so proud of herself when she realized she could do it. So it has since made for some pretty funny moments.

We were at the ranch and swinging the kids in the backyard. Chris was swinging Kenzie in the baby swing and Sydni was swinging in the big rope swing. Chris asked Kenzie if he could swing in her swing and she said, "No you're too big, go put on a diaper!" Meaning then he would be little enough to get to swing in her swing. Chalk one funny up for Kenzie!!!! Then, Chris said
" Oh, Momma liked it the last time I wore a diaper!" Okay I know you sickoes think that was perverted. Before we met he dressed as a baby w/ just a diaper and bonnet for Halloween on 6th Street. He says he won all kinds of contests. But I had to see pictures and they were quite disturbing. Anyways..................... As Sydni was swinging after he said that she says "Ugh... I'm going to have to roll my eyes at that!" Then, a HUGE eye roll took place and she said " Because that can NOT be true!" (That momma liked when he wore a diaper) Chalk one funny up for Sydni.
It was HILARIOUS!!!!!

0 comments: