CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Girly Girls

Princess Kenzie

Oh So Pretty!

They do love each other most of the time! :o)

Cowgirl Sydni


Kenzie doesn't dress up too often so when she did, I figured I better capture it. Pretty cute. And Sydni had her Hannah Montana bagged packed and was ready to go to a concert Miley had invited her too. They were playing and pretending and actually pretended so much they were pretty convinced we were suppose to be taking them to a concert they had personally been invited too and the little toots were just heart broken when we weren't getting ready and getting in the car to take them.

:o)

1 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

They are too darn cute!! Miss them! Our spring break is coming up - thought of you. This time R does not have to be in class. We will be in P helping out with his parents house. They have done so much to it. I think we will be painting.
Call me if your in town,.
Hugs:)