This is a combination of flowers she got at her recital from Mimi & Gigi & PawPaw and the arrangement I got her at the house. They are so gorgeous. The thing I really wanted to post about was the fact that Sydni went and got a place mat off the table to put under the flowers because she thought that would look really good..... and actually it does!!!!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Pretty Flowers
This is a combination of flowers she got at her recital from Mimi & Gigi & PawPaw and the arrangement I got her at the house. They are so gorgeous. The thing I really wanted to post about was the fact that Sydni went and got a place mat off the table to put under the flowers because she thought that would look really good..... and actually it does!!!!
Posted by The Millers at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She's got great taste just like her Mamma. Great thinking Syd!
Post a Comment