CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Little Graduate!

With her diploma!

Making the rounds and waving to the crowd! :O)

My little stinker is going to Kindergarten!

Best Friends and Trouble Makers.... Lainey & Sydni

Sydni & Ms. Linda
She has been w/ Ms. Linda since she was 2!!!!

Well, our little girl just graduated Pre K. It was so cute. They made them a dvd from this year and the kids sang a little tune "Oh We're Off To Kindergarten" The girls will go back during the summer for a few weeks but then we have to get serious and start getting up super duper early for Kinder. UGH!!!! Sydni is so excited, I know she will love it!!!

2 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

Since I've become a parent I realize how quickly time slips away. I have also realized after each each kid was born, they sucked every last memory brain cell right from my body.
Enjoy it, take lots of pics - they grow up fast!!
Love the pictures! Congrats Sydni!

LSnyder said...

This made me want to CRY! It doesn't seem THAT long ago that we were at your baby shower for Little Ms. Syd!!!