CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Land of the Unicorns!!!!

Well, we have already had our first "I'm running away" episode. Oh the drama in the life of a five year old. The other day I was getting the girls ready and mentioned I couldn't believe Sydni would be five in a few days. Kenzie started saying "My birthday, my birthday" so of course this started an argument over whose birthday was coming up. Then Kenzie mentioned Gigi and PawPaw and I said they would be coming in a few days. So Sydni had to spurt out, "Yeah, they are coming to bring MY birthday presents" Then I said I thought they were bringing Kenzie a little something too b/c I knew Sydni was just trying to rub it in. Well, Sydni didn't want to hear that so she ran out of Kenzie's room, slammed the door and went into her room. I continued to get Kenzie dressed and Sydni barely popped her head in the door and said, "Bye, I'm leaving..... I'm going to the Land of the Unicorns where no one is mean to me....... Bye" Of course I was rolling. I said okay, have fun, be careful. I decided I better go check after I got Kenzie dressed, and sure enough as I rounded the corner I heard the front door unlock and open. The little shit was out the door and walking down the street. It took a good long while to convince her to come back home. Then later I was on the computer and found a unicorn sticker on the mouse.
I said "What is this?" She said she put it there before she left. I said "Oh was that so we would remember you?" She said very sadly, "YES" I am almost frightened to know what lies ahead!!!!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

HILARIOUS!!!! AND imaginative!!! AND look how darn cute your blog is!!!